• Tony Mauro, our Supreme Court correspondent, and Marcia Coyle, our chief Washington correspondent, are inside the courtroom for arguments. We'll post reaction from them as soon as they are able to provide information.
• Reporters Andrew Ramonas (who shot the image above from the Court today) and Todd Ruger are getting reaction from outside the Supreme Court. Follow them on Twitter @andrewramonas and @ToddRuger. Also contributing tweets from the newsroom are @mikescarcella and @davidlbrownjr. Or you can follow @legal_times or @nationallawjrnl.
• On our sibling site, nlj.com, read:
- A backgrounder on the Proposition 8 case before the Court today.
- A story about Wednesday's Defense of Marriage Act arguments.
- An examination of a Prop 8 recusal issue that has been fought out in the amicus briefs.
- A scorecard of the lawyers involved in the cases.
- A listing of all of the amicus parties who've filed on both sides.
- Click here for all of our coverage, plus a timeline of key events in the legal battle over same-sex marriage.
More to come.